Chronicles the baking experiences of a Bee and a Hen
Sunday, June 04, 2006
Blueberry Muffins
Recipe: Betty Crocker Bag Occasion: Paternal Unit request. Notes: They came out quite yummy and fluffy and soft. Using the silicone cupcakes are easy, just make sure to wash them very well after you use them.
Are they the Crate & Barrel silicone cups? I saw those this weekend, but I got the 15 mini-cup tray because it was on sale (along with the mini loaf pans). I love the mini things they have at C&B, I wanted to buy them all!
i got those for my bday from suli (sur la table), but when i tried to pop out the cupcake, it cracked and half of it stayed in the cup. =[ maybe they were still too warm?
5 Comments:
Are they the Crate & Barrel silicone cups? I saw those this weekend, but I got the 15 mini-cup tray because it was on sale (along with the mini loaf pans). I love the mini things they have at C&B, I wanted to buy them all!
Yes they are the C&B ones. Very useful I think they also come in pastel colors. Mini ones would be soooooo cute!!!
i got those for my bday from suli (sur la table), but when i tried to pop out the cupcake, it cracked and half of it stayed in the cup. =[ maybe they were still too warm?
Yesh...you have to wait till they cool or else half your cupcake will be stuck!!!
I had to wash the pan like 3 times. Too many nooks for its own good.
Post a Comment
<< Home