Thursday, May 25, 2006

Banana Nut Bread


Recipe: www.epicurious.com
Occassion: Breakfast for the office and for lil F to take to school in her lunch box.
Notes: I used four mini loaf pans to make the bread, dont they look cute? The recipe asked for 1 cup of chopped nuts, i might have put too much, according to my paternal unit. I would perhaps put a lil bit more sugar, but my maternal mother would love it just as it is, and I would add more bananas too. Other than that its quite good for breakfast!! OH...and if I smeared some nutella on it? YUMMY!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That cake looks good! Man I want to eat that cake!

Give me some, please GIVE ME SOMEEE!!!!


From a loving fan

5/25/2006 11:10 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Your maternal mother? I didn't know there was any other kind. Ja ja ja.
And who is this "loving fan"???

5/27/2006 6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

b, I am a "loving fan" of her "NUT-bread"....

5/27/2006 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home