Tiramisu Cupcake
SK has prescribed a weekly cupcake training by baking a batch of cupcakes from a recipe of his choice. I did blueberry cupcakes a while back... and then the wedding happened. So now I'm back on training. This week: Tiramisu cupcakes.
They are quite yummy, with just enough coffee flavor. The cream is made with mascarpone which has a delicate flavor and goes nicely. Waiting on reviews from other tasters.
I got the cool patterned cupcake cups from THE cake lady. So cute.

Feedback received: cupcakes are a little too spongy, not fluffy enough. Cream is good. They do have tiramisu flavor.
They are quite yummy, with just enough coffee flavor. The cream is made with mascarpone which has a delicate flavor and goes nicely. Waiting on reviews from other tasters.
I got the cool patterned cupcake cups from THE cake lady. So cute.

Feedback received: cupcakes are a little too spongy, not fluffy enough. Cream is good. They do have tiramisu flavor.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home