Company BBQ
Back in the swing of cake baking... I have been baking cakes, I just forget to take pics. And what is a post about a cake without pics? Pointless.
Today is the company bbq, and the theme is luau/tiki... so I begged to bake the cakes for the occasion. And this time... I'm getting paid. Or at least SK will make sure I do!
I actually messed up when assembling the cakes. I had two layers of lemon, and two layers of vanilla. The overhead light in my kitchen is out so I couldn't see very well, and I swapped them! So now the cakes are multiflavored. Your guess is as good as mine in which is which. Oh well.

Today is the company bbq, and the theme is luau/tiki... so I begged to bake the cakes for the occasion. And this time... I'm getting paid. Or at least SK will make sure I do!
I actually messed up when assembling the cakes. I had two layers of lemon, and two layers of vanilla. The overhead light in my kitchen is out so I couldn't see very well, and I swapped them! So now the cakes are multiflavored. Your guess is as good as mine in which is which. Oh well.


1 Comments:
Hi B, I found your blog from S+J's blog, I wanted to send you a link to my tiki wedding cakes - yours are super cute! Love reading about your cakes, Cheers, Ho
http://southernbbq.smugmug.com/Weddings/Our-wedding-album/7009797_xPCiw#448773612_4ptQB
http://southernbbq.smugmug.com/Weddings/Jon-Hos-Professional-Shots/7433183_ZdWva#479305616_edntm
Post a Comment
<< Home