Deserve their own post
OMG... talk about amazing cookies. These are from Scharffen Berger, you can find them on their site under Double Chocolate Cookies/99%. I found the recipe on the paper insert in the 99% baking bar.
Mods I made to the recipe:
- Use 70% for the chocolate chunks or milk chocolate chips
- Add the walnuts, they help in keeping the cookies from flattening out during baking
- No coffee grounds... they are so chocolaty rich, no need for other flavors to distract
Mods I made to the recipe:- Use 70% for the chocolate chunks or milk chocolate chips
- Add the walnuts, they help in keeping the cookies from flattening out during baking
- No coffee grounds... they are so chocolaty rich, no need for other flavors to distract

2 Comments:
Those sound delicious!
Made for joint October birthday celebration and turned out very very yummy!
Post a Comment
<< Home