Thursday, June 14, 2007

Los "Brownies"

Classic recipe for us: Marble Squares. These were for the BBQ at Ocean Park, since some of the attendees requested them. I hadn't made them in a looong time (years), so I figured it was time to dig out the old recipe. I was anticipating the baking so much I even dreamt about it. Weird. So I got up at 6:30am to bake. Marble Squares are chocolate cake on the bottom with a swirl of cream cheese/sugar/egg mixture, and sprinkled with chocolate chips. They were devoured by my friends... even fighting over the last ones to take home. I didn't get to have any. I only tasted the crumbs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hen said...

THEY ARE NOT BROWNIES! sigh...a cuantos les he corregido! Son Marbles Squares! sigh...dont perpetuate the wrong name!!! waaaahhh!

6/19/2007 7:09 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

HA HA HA HA

6/19/2007 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home