
I got a bit jealous when a friend asked another friend to make some rum cupcakes, so silently I complained and decided to take the challenge myself!! These cupcakes turned out to be quite good, very soft and moist, it must be the vanilla pudding packet that is added to the mix. It has quite a bit of rum, but it wasnt overpowering, the smell was more powerful than the actual bite. The recipe asked for toasted coconut, but I ommited them. Also it required a glaze and a frosting. The glaze didnt come out as planned, so I decided to make the frosting instead. Some confectioners sugar and butter beat together with some rum and VOILA! I left some plain and some with frosting. Everybody that tried seemed to like it. I never made these before, they will be added to the baking collection.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home