Monday, February 28, 2011

Chocolate Cookie from Sharffen Berger

This recipe came from the back of the Bittersweet chocolate chunks from Sharffen Berger (my favorite).
I rarelly make rolled cookies, I usually make drop and bake kind (the ones you just use a scoop and blob them on the pan) but these required to roll them and refrigerate for 2 hours before cutting and baking (note to bakers: always read the WHOLE recipe before you start, or else you will have some hungry people grumbling at why they have to wait so long!!) After you refrigerate you cover the roll with sugar and then place the chunks and bake. I liked the recipe it was easy to follow and the star are the chunks. Do they look like pig snouts or electrical outlets?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

electrical outlets to me

3/16/2011 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home