Monday, April 03, 2006

Rockie Road Cupcakes

Rockie Road Cupcakes by Lady Hen

Occasion: Tio Efrain's Bday.
Recipe: Combination of Cake Lady Recipe and an experiment gone wrong in a good way.
The Story: I wanted to make ooey gooey marshmallow middles. I made my batter added nuts and scooped a bit of the mixture into the cupcake and inserted mini marshmallows in the middle and topped it off with more batter. Once I inserted the lil bite sized pieces of heave into the oven, to my amazement the ooey gooeyness rised to the top!! So, my lil experiment didnt work, and I baptized them...ROCKY ROAD CUPCAKES and sprinkled powdered sugar on top. A bit softer than I expected but quite good, I would have also added some chocolate chips to the batter as well. Do you think I needed to put ONE marshmallow? I know I saw a similar recipe before, or I needed a thicker batter recipe for the cupcakes? hmmm...OH WELLZ...there is next time =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home