Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies with Cocoa Nibs and a Hint of Espresso by BRecipe: NM chocolate chip cookie recipe with added cocoa nibs from Scharffen Berger.
Occasion: Another treat for the pre-Bday surprise party
Notes: I love these cookies. I think they are my favorite cookies of the moment, especially when they're straight out of the oven with a glass of milk. I make them 2-3 times a month... bake some to give away, and keep some dough in the fridge so I can bake myself an after dinner treat for a couple of nights. I like the little crunch the cocoa nibs add without distracting from the chocolate flavor. And the espresso adds a great little kick to complement the flavors. This is a must try.

1 Comments:
I finally googled it and realized that you guys are making a different recipe from the $250 cookies. Will have to try these NM cookies...
- S
Post a Comment
<< Home